From: Davide Baglieri <davidonzo@xxxxxxxxx>
To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, 10 July, 2010 19:29:30
Subject: Re:  My website had been hacked many times.

ironshell is a web based php shell.

If someone, using a bugged upload form, is able to upload the shell on
your web space, he will take the power of any file and directory.

It's easy, after uploading the shell, edit the index file and upload
any other image or malicious script.

I suggest you to debug any upload form before you re-open the website.