Website loading issues ..

Hi All,
I have a website,  i put dynamic menus (3rd party),  successfully implemented,
later i found that whenever the site is loading or refreshing the page, the menu is showing loading first,  it comes to the center  later after while (1 or 2 seconds) i can see the whole site  ..

what will be the issue .. any idea?
I knows that this is a common issue which is known to most, and i dont.

Thanks in advance.
Thank You,

Reji,
PHP Developer.