Re: Dynamically address display in google map

Dear Friend

This is my new site
http://elatrip.com/beta/index.php/destination/index/4

U can find a link VIEW MAP in Left side
it is helpful to you check and copy& use the View Source as you like....

Thanks & Regards

Muhammed Rafeek
Web Application Architect
hmrsqt@xxxxxxxxx