From: Justice <amijufa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re:  Re: [bang-phpug] playing video in a web browser
To: bang-phpug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, 17 June, 2010, 12:47 PM

         I guess you ought to have all your videos converted into one format.

Good day!

From: vijaya lakshmi <vijayalakshmi6jun@xxxxxxxxx>

Subject:  Re: [bang-phpug] playing video in a web browser

To: bang-phpug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Thursday, 17 June, 2010, 15:07

Hi,

Thanks for all

I got the solution

Will have to use embed tag,

<EMBED SRC="videos/wildlife.wmv"

AUTOSTART=FALSE

LOOP=FALSE

CONTROLS=PLAYBUTTON

WIDTH=440

HEIGHT=320

MASTERSOUND

NAME="90210">

</EMBED>

Will have to install a plugin for this, its working fine in firefox,

but do we have something which supports all video formats supporting in all

browser's

On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 10:46 AM, munim2020 <munim2020@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Apart from the upcoming html5, you can only use flash to embed video in a

> page.

> Refer this site to learn more about html5 video:

> http://diveintohtml5.org/video.html

> On 17 June 2010 10:11, vijaya lakshmi <vijayalakshmi6jun@xxxxxxxxx<vijayalakshmi6jun%40gmail.com>>

> wrote:

> > Hi,

> > Image is added to the browser using the img src tag,

> > I want to play the video(mpeg,wmv,mp4,.................)

> > file in the browser(not a flash file) with a fixed width and

> > height................

> > Will have to install some plugins/ write a javascript,

> > Can some one please guide me with an example or refer me to some site for

> > an

> > example code. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

> > --

> > Thanks & Regards

> > Vijayalakshmi

> --