From: yogesh babar <babar.yogesh@xxxxxxxxx>
To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 2 June, 2010 7:51:04 PM
Subject:  please find out best twitter api class

Hi,
I am new to any php api . I want to implement small application with
twitter. That include the get friends list,messages and user can send the
message to particular user or updtaes his status. tell me the how to
implement.I search on google and i don't understand how to implement oauth
class and other classes to achive my aim .please help me.

--
Regards,
Yogesh Babar(Programmer)