Re: reload a particular module in a page retaining other body content as it is

I can think of two approaches for the problem :

1. Use iframe for that particular content and by using meta tag's refresh
attribute keep the module panel refreshing at regular time interval
2. Like a chat application keep a js event to re-create the content by using
Ajax

Hope it can help your cause.

~Ashish

On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 3:00 PM, vijaya lakshmi <vijayalakshmi6jun@xxxxxxxxx