Re: Link to a image

In message <ht01vs+ivtj@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Totto <zealion101@xxxxxxxxx>
writes
>What is happening that when mouse goes over the picture it reads the link along
>with my web site address for example if $website is holding data from the field
>www.websitelink.com and my web site address is
>
>http://www.example.com it read as
>
>http://www.example.com/SOME FOLDER NAME/guestbook/www.websitelink.com
>which gives a 404 error.
>
>How can I eleminate my web site address from the actual link that it will appear
>as www.websitelink.com only?

Sounds like you are missing the http:// from the website link
(h t t p : / / - in case your email client converts it to a link!)

echo "http://$website";

Where are you getting homepage.gif from?  Are you doing it
automatically?  That's seems to be something that a lot of people would
like to have.

--
Pete Clark

Hot Costa - Local Spain