Plagiarism Checker in php

Hi Friends,

I am developing blogger website using PHP & MySQL. And, I would like add the
feature of Plagiarism Checker.

If any one posted an article in my website, that article must be unique and
original.

Could you please tell / suggest me how to develop Plagiarism Checker feature
or send some useful articles / free APIs and so on.

Expecting you positive reply ......

Thanks in advance.
--
T.R.Parthasarathy
+919884117406

?You have to grow from the inside out. None can teach you, none can make you
spiritual. There is no other teacher but your own soul.? - Swami Vivekananda

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)