From: atkelleden atkelleden <atkelleden@xxxxxxxxx>
To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 22 April, 2010 5:20:58 PM
Subject:  file exists problem

The following script work fine in my computer (the file exists).
but
I copy them to a remote server. 'File does not exist' result is returned.

$filename = 'C:/banners/ b.jpg';

if (file_exists( $filename) ) {
echo "The file $filename exists";
} else {
echo "The file $filename does not exist";
}

thanks a lot.