Re: Not getting the right output in phpmyadmin

One quick additional note -- if you use carriage returns in the
textarea, they'll be there in the database, but as a newline
character: \r or \n or \r\n

So if it's showing up as one line in your browser (which makes sense,
if you're using phpadmin) and you want to see the line breaks, what
you need to do is convert the newline characters into an html line
break before the database insert: <br />
--
Joe