Re: show ppt as flash

Thanks Danielbut i need to run presentations on web page.

Rahul Dongre

--- On Thu, 8/4/10, Daniel Israel <dan@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Daniel Israel <dan@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re:  show ppt as flash
To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, 8 April, 2010, 9:11 PM

      www.ispringsolution s.com

Works great.  Another option is that if you have a mac, you can make your presentation in Keynote and I believe there's a flash converter for that.

On Apr 8, 2010, at 2:47 AM, rahul dongre wrote:

> hello all

> i need help to view presentation as flash.

> or any other way to ppt on server.

> Rahul Dongre

> Are you looking for a PHP job?

> Join the PHP Professionals directory Now!

> http://www.phpclass es.org/jobs/

> Yahoo! Groups Links

-D. Israel

dan@xxxxxxxx

http://www.customco debydan.com

AIM: JudoDanIzz

If a dozen smart, successful people who've achieved something great are all giving the same advice, take it.