Re: åæø char insert into mysql

Hello Kabir,

I think there are three solutions. The first is to use htmlentities() on the text you are inserting into the DB. The next solution involves changing things to utf8 using utf8_encode() and utf8_decode() later. The final solution is to use mb_internal_encoding() and make sure all your scripts are UTF8 encoded and send the correct headers to the browser and your HTML is utf8 too. Good luck.

Shadow Caster