Re: Enable remote access to MySQL database server on wampserver

hmmm no.

i just want to allow other computer to access mysql database on my pc.
for example:
mysql_connect("192.168.5.62", "username", "password");

only my computer that can access that connection, but no one can access to
it.

vichea

On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 1:40 PM, pradip jadhav <jadhav_pradip@xxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> There is wamp server icon on taskbar. While clicking on wampserver icon
> option comes like 'Put Online'. Please click on that option.
>
> Clicking on that option u can access phpmyadmin using ip address.
>
> Regards,
> Pradip Jadhav
>
> --- On Thu, 28/1/10, Sovichea SOU <svch_sou@xxxxxxxxxxx<svch_sou%40yahoo.co.uk>>
> wrote:
>
> From: Sovichea SOU <svch_sou@xxxxxxxxxxx <svch_sou%40yahoo.co.uk>>
> Subject:  Enable remote access to MySQL database server on
> wampserver
> To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <php-objects%40yahoogroups.com>
> Date: Thursday, 28 January, 2010, 1:58 PM
>

> Hi,
>
> I am using Windows XP with wampserver installed.
>
> My local ip address is 192.168.5.62
>
> How can other computers access to MySQL database in my computer?
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Vichea

> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage.
> http://in.yahoo.com/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: