Re: unzipp problem

Check this: http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=40873 . Maybe you are affecting
by the same too.

You can use* **archive_tar* package for your purpose. Nicest class to work
with zip/tar files on php: http://pear.php.net/package/Archive_Tar

Just install pear on your system, put the class file at the corresponding
archive_tar folder & you're ready to go. Check their
docs<http://pear.php.net/package/Archive_Tar/docs/latest/Archive_Tar/Archive_Tar.html>
.