OOP PHP Books

Hi all,

Mew to OOP and sort of a beginner to PHP.  I am looking for a good reference book on OOP PHP.  I haven't programmed in about 25 years and am only learning about objects now.  I can handle myself in PHP using procedural programming pretty well.

I am looking for a good reference book on OOP PHP.  The online tutorials are great but I need to see real life examples and a reference I can hold and page through when I hit a "class" wall.

Any recommendations would be appreciated. (I have already checked Amazon and user ratings, and there aren't any OOP PHP books with enough ratings for me to feel comfortable enough to order a book.  I have too many books I have bought on Amazon that weren't worth the ratings they were given!)

Thanks,

Tony