From: Chaitanya Yanamadala <dr.virus.india@xxxxxxxxx>
To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; bahar_aub@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, January 19, 2010 1:44:14 PM
Subject: Re:  xml with php

what do u mean by xml wriiting, is it from the database or how.

check this out
http://www.xmlphp. com/code/
--
Chaitanya

"A man can get discouraged many times but he is not a failure until he stops
trying..."

http://doiop. com/dr.virus. india

http://www.drvirusindia.co.cc/

http://chaitu099860 25424.blog. co.in/