How to disable Right Click on a YOUTUBE Player.

Hello All,

Now our forum got some life,

let me come to my small problem,
I am in a process in developing a website, where i have to play few files from You Tube, for that  im using a youtube player.
But when i Right Clicked on the player, i saw the option "Watch On YouTube" ..
I want to disable that , or i'd like to disable the whole right click process on the player,
I used No right click code, but here its disabling Right Click on the page..  but not in the application ie player.

Any Help, will be definitely helpful.

Thanks in Advance.

Thank You,
Reji,