Semi related question

Group,

My wamp install will run php using localhost.  If I use the IP address of
the machine, not 127.0.0.1, I can access what ever is in the www folder, but
not any alias.  Something I have installed lately I believe is interfering
with wamp.  Has any one had this happen to them?

Thanks,

Michael J. Reaves, MS, MCP

Project Manager

Office Phone: 256-331-8044