From: Gab Teo <doneatlast1000@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  How to arrange image
To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, 30 December, 2009, 3:19 PM

      Please can someone help, I just created a proile for users where they can also upload their photo album, this is coming (outputing) in one column and rows, and I want it to be in  three column rows, so that they can have their photos in three per column and as they upload more photos it would be that this three column s maintain down the rows. Can any one help me please.

Gab