From: paresh patel <paresh_9patel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 30 December, 2009 5:01:19 PM
Subject:  Regarding USPS (Shipping method)

Hello Friends,

                              HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE

           I want to integrate USPS shipping method in shopping cart.I has been completed whole shopping cart in pure php except USPS.If you have any class or script then please mail me.It's urgent.
          I want to integrate USPS by pincode not by amount in shopping cart means I want to calculate shipping rate in terms of zipcodes like source zipcode and destination zipcode (This code is entered by customer)

-Thanks,
Paresh Patel.

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage. http://in.yahoo. com/