integrate flash, php and mysql

hello,
I'm a PHP-MySQL guy who has a job to put together a content management system (CMS) for a photography studio.

I need to integrate this with Flash on the front end of site.

I've read enough to know that it can be done with Flash's
ActiveScripting, and xml script.

My question is, does anyone already have experience doing this, and if
so, what's your standard path for integrating these (or better)
technologies (especially on a shared-server)?and the main purpose of this Dynamic flash cms is the content can be manage using admin panel. and the problem is how to make a admin panel for flash content and how to generate XML using php so the XML content is dynamic?