Upload a file

I recently moved from Yahoo web hosting that used PHP 4 and while there
I had no problem uploading files from local computer to the desired folder on the website...

I moved to another web hosting site that uses  PHP 5 and when I use the script to upload a file,  it is not working... is there something in PHP5 that I need to update the script to work..

I am currently getting a error message
Warning: copy(raw20091214.txt) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home1/oletsthr/public_html/do_upload.php on line 16
Couldn't copy the file.

I have update the script to point to the desired  folder at the new web hosting server

The function I am using is

copy("file from local computer","Destination on web server folder");

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
Ken