Re: Saved Form Data

Hi Everyone!

This is the message Tanmoy sent to me:

"Hi Rajahni,

Your question is " How delete form saved data " I didn't understand properly . Mention this attribute under Form tag given below:

autocomplete="off"
Exaplanation : this automatically clear form data just refresh one time.

example:
<form name="frm" action="" method="" autocomplete="off">
just try this above code, I hope your problem getting solved.

Regards
Tanmoy"

Thanx,
Rajahni