Re: read it & pass it on

This is essentially nonsense. Do your due diligence before sending e-
mails like this to a ton of people. A quick Google search gave me a
lot of links about this.

And if you DO send e-mails like this to a ton of people, use BCC.

http://www.ecademy.com/node.php?id=92816
http://www.ecademy.com/node.php?id=90618
http://www.snopes.com/fraud/telephone/jailcall.asp
http://www.google.com/search?q=snopes+phone+scam+%2390

While you're at it, you should also e-mail all of those other people
and tell them it's nonsense as well.
--
Joe