From: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Hari KT
Sent: November 30, 2009 11:40 AM
To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  Problem with while

Your foreach must be like

foreach( $row as $key => $value ) {
//statement
}

and not $row[ 'key'] .

Hari K T

http://harikt.com/

________________________________
From: hno <hno2005@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:hno2005%40gmail.com> >
To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:php-objects%40yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Mon, 30 November, 2009 12:04:10 PM
Subject:  Problem with while

HI

How can have a while and a foreach in it?

I have something like this:

While($row=mysqli_ fetch_assoc( $r)){

// code

Foreach($row[ 'key'] as $value){

//code

}

}

But the while loop run just one time and I'm sure it should run more than
one time and I know the problem is with the foreach .by the way,I can't
delete the foreach from the while because It works with each row from the
while loop.

Does anybody has any idea about it?

thanks

image002