Re: website builder ~ recommendation needed

I recommend me - I build websites like this. Seriously, if you need a site building, we use proprietary software (all MVC, but no Joomla, etc.) to build sites as you describe. Happy to show you some examples if you like...

Cheers,

Steve
http://hogsmill.com