Re: realated header

Hi every body

we can we header() for page redirection

we can use like this
header("location:xyz.php");

if we use header() function we must and should use ob_start() at the starting of the page.This is to prevent header alredy sent output started error.But if we use javascript to redirect we need not use ob_start().

to open a popup window header() fucntion is not used.We must and should use javascript

<?php

echo "<script language='javascript'>window.location.href='xyz.php'</script>";
?>