Re:

Hi

what you are saying is about search engine optimization (SEO)
please take a look at my blog http://www.dijexi.com/category/blogging/

regards
daniel

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 3:25 PM, hno <hno2005@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> HI
>
> I have see many sites that when I have a search in google that sites shows
> the result of google in their page and when you open that site and click on
> the results it shows the result in it own page and it's make the site has
> more visitors .How can make that ?
>
> I want do something that when people search in google the result of that
> search shows in my site?
>
> Thanks
>
> image002
>
> HNO

Daniel

Qualified IT Products, Outsourcing, and Services
                     http://www.vitraining.com
Free Tutorial: PHP, Dotnet, Java, Perl, Apache, MySQL
                     http://www.dijexi.com
Toserba Online: Linux, E-book, Coffee, Gift, etc
                     http://ligarwangi.com