students self_service Id Lookup table--Help me

HI Every body!

I was searching for students self_service Id Lookup table , to implement with PHP,

but till now, I didn't get the sample source code.. If any one can help me ?

can anyone please send me the code for that?

It's very useful to me

Example:https://itaccounts.iu.edu/ss/emplid_lookup.cgi

Is there any website for to get the sample source??

I'm Waiting for your reply...

Thank you

Regards

Karthick V