From: gopi nath <gopivsb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: php groups <php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, 4 October, 2009 10:22:13 PM
Subject:  I Need Magento ecommerce tutorial.

Hi friends,

Currently i am working in CakePHP framework. my next project Magento CMS..   It's ecommerce based CMS. so anyone have the Magento Tutorial.. Please send to me.... If  anyone the Magento CMS please tell me the Magento is good CMS for ecommerce...

Try the new Yahoo! India Homepage. Click here. http://in.yahoo. com/trynew

      Keep up with people you care about with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn how. http://in.overview.mail.yahoo.com/connectmore