From: sravani98_gogineni <sravani98_gogineni@xxxxxxxxx>
To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, 11 September, 2009 3:50:14 AM
Subject:  what is the menaning of this function

$converted = osapiPeople: :convertArray( $val, $strictMode) ;
and if any body knows coldfusion too please let me know how to write it in coldfusion(using cfset).
please let me know the tutorial which will explains the "::"symbol in the functions
thanks in advance.

      Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here http://cricket.yahoo.com