From: Parag Choure <paragchaure@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  need hepl in reloading file in temp files
To: "php help" <php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, 7 September, 2009, 3:40 PM

Hi every one,

This problem is regarding the browsers, I have a project "http://telwale. org/songs. php" that gives  online songs for listen I'm using the flash with xml. the project is working properly on mozilla firefox and chroma but it not working properly on IE 6.0 the xml file is not replacing properly

 Please  tell me the solution for this.

Thank you,

Parag Chaure
(M): 9923074855