Re: Re: PHP Framework for eMarketPlace

Either Zen Cart or Magento.

1. Zen Cart is easiest to get up and running. It's not particularly
flexible in its design, but it's solid and does everything you'd want
an e-commerce site to do. They also have an EXCELLENT community and
good support documents.

2. Magento is 1,000x more design friendly, but has a VERY steep
learning curve, and it can be a real hassle finding answers to
questions. This is partly because it's a relative newcomer. If you'd
like to get involved with one that could use some help growing the
community and decent documentation writers, this would also be a good
one to go with.

osCommerce is different than Zen in certain ways (since Zen was based
on it), but IMHO the community is harder to deal with and they can be
very offputting.
--
Joe