Re: email - sent

Thanx tanmoy. Its working.

________________________________
From: Tanmoy <Banti13@xxxxxxxxx>
To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 10:22:00 AM
Subject: Re:  email - sent

Hi,

I am sending one example , Pls see the below code:

<?php
$to = "someone@example. com";
$subject = "Test mail";
$message = "Hello! This is a simple email message.";
$from = "me@xxxxxxxxxxx";
*$headers = "From: $from\r\n";
$headers .= "Bcc: mail1.example. com,mail2. example.com" ;*
mail($to,$subject, $message, $headers) ;
echo "Mail Sent.";
?>

I tested this example it works fine. But see the line 7 there I
mention *$headers
.=*

Thanks

Tanmoy