From: Reji Jayan <for_rejijayan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re:  Data feeds .. Help Needed !!!!!!!!!!!!
To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, 7 August, 2009, 4:39 PM

Hello kranthi,

I made this child site ..

the owners of the mother site gave me this ftp a/c in which i found only this " text files "

and the account cannot be reached with a browser. ( i need to clarify that with them and it will take abt 6- 10 hrs)

and the providers of mother asked me to put the program so that it will all the updates will reflects on the Child site .

Both are e-commerce sites.

Thank You,

Reji,
PHP Developer.