Re: Data feeds .. Help Needed !!!!!!!!!!!!

In message <972615.11682.qm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Reji Jayan
<for_rejijayan@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes
>Yes its like subscription ..
>
>I had mentioned earlier .. its on updating the sites with another (Mother site)
>
>I got an ftp with some text files in it .. its all csv's
>
>Dont know what to do with that ....
>

>Thank You,
>
>Reji,
>PHP Developer.
>==================

I would guess that you would be loading the child sites with data from
the mother site.

So you would want to load the data into a database.

If it's FTP, it sounds like you are going to manually update the
databases.  You can create the SQL command(s), and put it in a file on
your site, to run to update the data.  You may need to correct the data
in PHP first.

If you were going to do it automatically, you would probably need XML,
rather than FTP.

Is that what you mean?

--
Pete Clark