Re:

Yes , I also agree with you.

--
Thanks & Regards,

M.RAMESH(B.Tech)
jr Software Engineer
ID: NGH32077
Ph : +91 9391663520
Home page : www.nannacomputers.com
An ISO 9001:2000 company.

(This e-mail contains information from Nanna Computers, which may be
privileged or confidential. The information is for the intended
individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient
be aware that any copying, disclosing, distribution or use of the above
email and/or its attachments is prohibited and is illegal. If you have
received this electronic message in error, please notify us by telephone or
email (to the numbers or address above) immediately. This e-mail is not
un-solicited e-mail under the relevant regulations)