PHP/MYSQL+AJAX+Drupal+Joomla with real time project ( BATCH STARTING FROM 1ST OF AUGUST 2009)

In message <b90e18dd0907262235i5d2d5ddv192cca51d21a8de3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
SANAARI Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd., <sanaari@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes
>Dear All,
>
>*SANAARI is offering ONLINE / Class Room training*. This training will be
>with real time instructor each is an expert in their related field having
>experience where the instructor and attendee interact (via Voice, Screen
>sharing and share notes via the instructor's Graphics Tablet) to provide a
>very close and personalized training session.

A reminder for anyone who hasn't seen this spam before, the website is
carrying a virus which can be transferred to your computer if you visit
it. Previous suggestion from the site owner that the site should be
visited using Internet Explorer simply means that they shouldn't be
offering any kind of training!

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 9 time(s) over the
past 90 days.

So, although we can all get our sites attacked (although most of us
ensure that the attacks fail) this is not a one-off.

I can only assume that the people don't really know much about the
internet, or are sending this spam as a method to spread their virus.

You probably, like me, avoid all companies that advertise via spam, but
in this case, there is an extra reason for avoiding this company.

--
Pete Clark

Hot Costa - Local Spain
http://www.hotcosta.com