From: gopi nath <gopivsb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  i need PHP JOB
To: "php groups" <php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, 17 July, 2009, 5:28 PM

                  HI Friends,

  if any body in chennai.please arrange for PHP jobs or if u any PHP Opportunity please forwarded to me.

Yahoo! recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8. http://downloads. yahoo.com/ in/internetexplo rer/

      Looking for local information? Find it on Yahoo! Local http://in.local.yahoo.com/