From: Khizra Ali <khizra_php@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  still problem in check box delete option
To: "php objects" <php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Saturday, July 11, 2009, 12:52 PM

      first of all i would like to thanks  all of you.

but there is still problem in checkbox delete ........

i have table filled with mysql database records i want that user select checkbox against every record and can delete cheked record...... .for ex. just like an yahoo mail box........we can delete selected mails or even all......

previusly code that friends send to solve problem cannot work from

<?=$row[ colom_name_ 1]?>

no data  show in table when ths code iss working.

Thanks in advance