Re: Confused and down with paypal .....

Thanks for the reply,

Did .. that too problem is that its not acknowledging after successful payment

this is the thing i used .............

<input type="hidden" name="return" value="http://www.jklm.com/PaymentonSuCCuss.php?Oid=<?PHP echo $_SESSION["S_id"]; ?>">

what is the parameter for return

" return'
"return_valur"
or anything

i have to receive this value and have to update a flag .. thats all is the logic

Really the whole work is struck .  of this

Thanks,

     Reji,
     PHP Developer.