From: sourav <sghosh246@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  Urgent - Session
To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, July 2, 2009, 10:14 AM

      Hi,

I have an interface in admin panel where after successful login, there is an

interface for addition,deletion and modification of some records.

However, my question is how can i change the session expiry time in my code?

Though i have already changed session.gc_maxlifet ime directive in php.ini

but that didn't help me.

Any useful suggestion is highly appreciated.

Regards,

Sourav