Re: How To Install IIS 7, PHP5 and MySQL 5.1 on Windows Server 2008

humph... please check your IIS, when you instal php, its use port which IIS
use that too... try write 127.0.0.1 in your address explorer bar, what
happened with that? ^^ hope can help :)

2009/7/1 Fábio Dias Soares <fabio.desoares@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

> I'm not sure but I think that you can't make both work at the same time
> without some huge configuration, once you intall one the ohter stop working.
> You shoud have to change the ports of some of their processes. The easier
> way I coud find to make both work was to install a virtual server with
> Apache2Triad useing MS Virtual PC and leave the main system with the IIS.

Best Regards,

Evlin Marcelline
decall29@xxxxxxxxx
evlin.marcelline@xxxxxxxxxxx