Looking for PHP Developers (Senior and Junior)

I am representing a headhunting company in the PHILIPPINES and we are working with several clients. We are currently looking for several PHP programmers. Junior to Senior positions.

Kindly send your most updated resume to sheena.q2es@xxxxxxxxx/ sheena.q2es@xxxxxxxxx

THANKS!!!

Responsibilities:
Research/Design/Writes new software programs
develop existing programs by analyzing and identifying areas for modification
Investigates new technologies
Performs software modeling and simulation
Works with Computer Coding Languages
Conduct testing activitis for new prohgrams
Corrects software defects
Debugs applications in various software languages
2 years work experience - JUNIOR level
3 -4 years work experience - SENIOR level

Required skills:
PHP, LINUX OS, Perl, MySQL, HTML

Secondary required skills:
C++ / C#