Re: Re: php codes for the following pls ..

I can give you some hint. maybe it will be a good start for you

1 - You might want to use a loop. First define the variable and increase
your varible by 2 while you are in the loop. When you reach last index get
out of  the loop.

2. just search for how to find a leap year. date function will help and also
, just mod  with 400 and 4. it will give answer of whether it is leap year
or not.

3. if i understand correctly this is a form. define a variable that passes
the parameter form an input box. then you should use conditions like
if or case. if the check the value for 17, 18 ,  25 and print the result
according to the conditions

i hope these hints helps your homework.