Re: how to recieve emails

it is late reply offcourse,

to recieve email, you have to have email server with you.

like Qmail Server, and there are somany email server softwares. or If you
have taken any domain and hosting space, they provide you the server access,
you can also use that.

read more about http://qmail.org/

there are few opensources, for mail.
squirrelmail  (php)