Re: [ASK] Editor for debuging

Php Netbeans it is a good and free choice to development into phpYou can use
the PDT as well good choice.
the Notepad++ it is a very good option to edit a php files into slow machines...

All this options accept the xdebug to debug php execution, including the
notepad++.

I am accustomed to working with them, choosing the appropriate for each
particular situation.

--
    O        Blaine - http://thiagomata.blogspot.com/
    /|\