Re: Need purchase order format

In message <gujas9+f0j9@xxxxxxxxxxx>, sridhar <sridhar_vpy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
writes
>Hi people,
>        This is sridhar i am developing inventory application using php,mysql,i
>need purchase order format in php forms,i get from some format,but i need to add
>all details what i want in table itself,then i want save all the records in
>single click.

I think that you are saying, you want to enter (perhaps) 10 items in an
order on screen, and when you have all 10 items ready, press [SUBMIT]
once, and pass the order to the database. Is that correct?

If so, the simple way is to store each item in an array, then when the
user finally presses submit, you go through the array, saving an item to
each record.

The complicated way, is to save each item as it is entered, to a
temporary table, using Ajax, and when the user presses submit, copy all
the items from temporary table to the main table.

And the best way, I would suggest, is to do it the simple way first,
then see if you can get it to work the complicated way. Most of the code
in the simple method will be used in the complicated method.

--
Pete Clark

Got any spare time? Anything you need? Barter in Spain
Join for free at http://BarterWithBart.com