From: Oluyomi <yomikabiawu@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  RE: mail sent but not delivered
To: php-objects@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, 8 May, 2009, 1:23 PM

    I noticed that my post wasnt detailed enough so i have included the mail section of my code. Here is:

<?php

$to = "spotlite@mysite. com, akanimoe@mysite. com";

$subject = "Hi! SPOTLITE mail";

$body = "Hi,\n\n A report has just been submitted.Please view the decision board. ";

$headers = "From: spotlite@mysite. com" ."\r\n" .

"CC: mojia@mysite. com, pedroe@mysite. com, yomik@mysite. com";

$sent = mail ($to,$subject, $body,$headers) ;

if ($sent){

 echo "We will get back to you in 72 hours.\nThank you!";

}

else

{

 echo 'Please note that HR could not be informed of your input. Contact System Administrator' ;

}

?>

Posted by:      "yomikabiawu"

      yomikabiawu@ yahoo.com

          yomikabiawu

      Thu May 7, 2009 12:34 am        (PDT)

Hi guys, I have an application on my office intranet. php/mysql/iis.

The application has been deployed and running effectively. The only

proble is that sometimes the mails stop delivering. When the form is

submitted it displays that the message has been sent but it is not

delivered inbox of outlook mail. This has happened several times and

sometimes i just tweak and restart the iis then it starts working. this

time around, it has not come up, i'm looking for a lasting solution.

Any recommendations please?

      Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Yahoo! Edition http://downloads.yahoo.com/in/firefox/?fr=om_email_firefox