Call to undefined function: mysql_connect() during execution in PHP command line

Hi All,

Can someone help me out in fixing the issue.
While I am running a php script through browser, it runs smoothly withourt
error and giving desired result.
But when I run the script from unix console, it throws error "Call to
undefined function:  mysql_connect() .. .." and doesn't give the desired
result.

Thanking You,

Regards,
Sourav